This particular 4-day package was designed to give guests the opportunity to experience the delta’s waterways and because we have 3 nights in the same camp, either the second or third day, we can do a full day Boating Safari, which will give a better overall perspective of the delta’s formation, the waterways and islands, and allows more opportunity to find animals in this region. Particularly in the afternoons, elephants bathing, drinking and crossing from island to island is often enjoyed. Other animals include hippo, crocodiles, lechwe, buffalo and occasionally predators are also seen such as leopard and lion. Birding in this central area is also a highlight.
These are Serviced Safaris, meaning all camp chores, such as packing, erecting of tents and food preparation is all provided in the Safari by competent staff and bush chefs.
- Wilderness in the Heart of the Okavango Delta
- Exploring the Okavango by motorized boats
- Private Guide
- Private Mobile Camp on a Pristine Island (Nxaraga or Xaxaba or Xaxwii or Chao)
- En-suite Twin and Single Specious Safari Tent
- Nature Walks on the Island
- Optional on request Walking Safaris and Mokoro Excursions
- ‘Game drives’ by boats
A 25% deposit is required to secure your booking.